View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 04:47 PM
Carsey

Here is a quick update:
Here are the F8’s I have received:
AngieS, Bolin0909, Brenda21, Craft phanatic, Cyndi H, DonnaDrum, Fromzstore, Heyjami, Janecat,
Janetlmt, Jennifer 22206, JudyVA, Karenpatrick, Kathy N, Kreinhart742, LauraEllen, MFQS,
Montanablu, Moonrise, Ms Grace, NanaKathy55, Navarre2011, Nurse Bonnie, Ok Darla, Paintmejudy, Pattis47, PokerDiva, Quiltin’gran, Roseysue and selfhunter.

It would probably have been easier to list the ones I haven’t received yet. Here they are:
Brenda 5, Havplenty, Lillie, Materialgrl and Qbee. Hey….. that is only 5 outstanding!! WOW!!

Now, for the blocks that I have completed and sent home: Bolin0909, Janecat, JudyVA, Moonrise, Ms Grace, paintmejudy, PokerDiva and selfhunter.

Here are the blocks cut out and ready to sew….Cyndi H, fromzstore, karenpatrick, LauraEllen and Roseysue.

Here are the blocks that I have received: Cyndi H, fromzstore, janecat, Kathy N, Kreinhart742, Moonrise, Ms Grace, NanaKathy55, Pattis 47 and PokerDiva.

I will post pictures soon!! I have been canning 98 quarts of green beans and 30 pints of bread and butter pickles. WHEW!!!! I am tired!!!!

Blessings!!

Carole