View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 06:11 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltykitty
Originally Posted by Lacelady

wouldn't it be better if the photo pages were just photos?? I know the temptation is to comment on everything [me too
:cry: :oops:
That was my suggestion with the Gallery - so Kathy set up a separate thread for comments on the Gallery, but some people still ignore that. I'm not sure if a moderator could move them - I thought it would be lovely to have just one thread for pics only, but perhaps you and I are the only ones.
May I give a reason it is being ignored? Some of us have extremely slow computers that take forever to move. To look at a pic and then have to go somewhere else to comment about said pic takes too much time. And by then we've forgotten whose block or what we wanted to comment about. Sometimes it takes so long for me to even get a comment posted that I don't try. (Part slow computer, part ISP, ? part slowness of board) I've looked at all the blocks but rarely post a comment. I'm one of those who do not like to flip back and forth. Too confusing for this elder person.[/quote]

Alright! perfect time for me to say again: I have ADHD! and I'm not kidding. I don't ignore...I can't remember!
Dh says I would be lost in a round room...well, of course! duh! :roll:
Sorry, it's not working out the intended way,
but I just can't keep it all straight, so i "talk" right where I am:oops: