Old 05-24-2011, 07:04 PM
irenecarter

I stopped by the goodwill yesterday, and ran across a sewing machine. Free-Westinghouse cabinet type. It's ALB129929. It has the manual and attachments that I've never seen before. Two problems that I have found so far. It does not have any needles and the manual says that only CC1221 can be used . The company no longer exists. Will I be able to buy these needles?
Second when we plugged it up it took off sewing without a foot petal or knee petal. I turned it off and it still was sewing. I'm guessing that I need a new switch. Also will I be able to buy these? I only paid $23.56 for the machine and $2.00 for a pecan cabinet that needs refinishing. I'll try to take pictures tomorrow. Little under the weather today and nite.
I sent Billy a PM asking him about this. I'm sure he's busy , but haven't heard from him as of yet.
I'm also curious as to the value of this machine. If anyone has any answers I would really appreciate it. I tried to look this up on the internet, but had no luck. Thanks so much for any help that you may give me.