View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 03:55 AM
candi

Originally Posted by Mousie
Originally Posted by sandpat
Its virtually impossible for there to be a thread on this QB without comments on it. I tried to do that for the Finished IRR2 quilts...that thread isn't overloaded with comments...however..it took me asking the mods to be rude and remove a few things. That doesn't seem right either.

I think that most of the commenting goes on this thread for the AOTH. We do get a little chatty on the separate block threads, but I think that when everyone gets started, each weeks thread will be the most active. At least I hope so...all 36 block threads, + this one, + the gallery + the gallery discussion thread are just tooo much!

But...I can't wait for the group to start!! I can't wait to see what you ALL decide on for your backgrounds!!
I think your right about all of the above, Patti.
If I even understand the original intent...we are supposed to look at a block # fill in the blank - and then come here? or to photo discussion,...or somewhere, and then compliment that person, and they have to go find the comments on their block over yonder on that other thread?
Sorry, y'all, but I get dizzy just trying to think about it.
I know I commented when a thread was started, but that is the way my brain is: I learn...and then I re-learn!
It's up there...I'm not dumb...uh-uh...but I can't access it when it needs to be.
If I have to quilt straight, post straight, talk straight...yada, yada, yada...I might as well call it a done deal...mousie, no can do.
But, I won't do that...cuz nobody wants anybody to do that...just sayin'.... :cry: PLLLLEEEEEEAAASE :cry: , don't expect all that from me....pulling my furry head bald in angst!
Oh poor Mousie..., you know I wasn't even aware of that rule so I am sure I have been an offender too. :oops: