Thread: WIP List
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 04:50 AM
Barbm

I made a list on New Year's Day- 22 items, in order of importance. 2 per month, easy, or so I thought. These are WIPs, gifts for throughout the year and prizes for raffles and showers. An item on the list may mean multiple items- such as 6 tote bags for the bride & attendants.

I have 2 marked off (OK jan. done) and 2 in process. Wrote in 2 more on the side, back up to 22. Shoved in 2 surprise baby quilts for gifts (people asked and they were easy, but I wasn't going to these showers- made money for stash :) ).

Today I will mark off 2 more "promises" and keep plugging away at the shower prizes. I'm making 7 items- 2 grocery bags, 2 table runners, 2 trivets, 2 potholders and coaster sets and 1 casserole carrier. Hoping to have these items done 1 one week. I have 1 runner top done and I really like- why do I have a hard time parting with stuff? I love it all!!! I exempted myself from the games since I'm the Mom of the bride.

When I go home, I'll get the list off the wall and post it. Maybe seeing it in black & white will get my butt in gear to get another one done. (I keep in the back of my mind what I learned here- it's OK to give a wedding gift 1 year later)