Old 05-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Cindy Lou Who

Well, I am up and walking, (slowly) but the 301 is still a little over an hour away. The other scores are 1 new treadle, two new cabinet machines and a portable, all still in the van, so I haven't gotten the numbers to run date checks. Two are a brand with which I am unfamiliar, made in Japan, and still old iron beauties. Now, I've just made arrangements with a seller another hour and a half from here for two treadle heads, to go into the two empty treadle bases I have. He'll be coming into town on the 6th, and will deliver, so I won't have hands on for them for a while either. The 4 machines cost a total of $140, and got a zillion attachments and Grist attachment kits, including button hole. The two heads are $50 for the pair.

Insurance does not cover the new machines, even though they were "hospital acquired affections."[/quote]

Hey Olebat,
Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery! Are you a hospital person? Your hospital acquired affections made me LOL tonight. It's all about HAI's now and reimbursements - sounds as if you might have heard about them a time or two! Like your sense of humor!!
Cindy (a Lab rat)