Thread: WIP List
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 10:04 PM
BlueChicken

Oh my goodness.... I've added mine up and taken a few photographs. It's not quite as bad as I thought. Almost, but not quite! LOL

1. The Ugly Quilt - these fabrics were given to me, and I thought they were the ugliest I'd ever seen. My partner then pointed out they matched the very old decor at our family bach (beach house that hasn't changed in 50 years). So I whipped this up in a night to throw over the couch at the bach. Just needs to be quilted, and is next in line when I get out the quilting frame.

2. Blue and white stars - my favourite project at the moment, working on the last border. Made from blocks swapped with women around the world.

3. Orange and Lime - made with the x-block ruler. Had this top complete and hanging on my design wall when I discovered the very central block was horribly out of line. Couldn't stand it, so pulled it apart and started putting it back together. Kept putting borders on backwards, upside down, back to front, you name it I stuffed it up. So put it aside for another day.

4. Penguins for Speedway - this is a quillow, or will be when I put it together. Another top needing sandwhiching and quilting.

5. Temple Guardians - siamese cat quilt, block of the month. Just recieved the last pack, month 10. I've just finished block 2. ;-)

6. Cherry Topper 2008 - block of the month quilt from last year, country colours on tea. Stunning quilt, have most blocks done and just the applique border to do. All packed up from when I was away, so no photo sorry.

7. Cherry Topper 2009 - this years block of the month from my local quilt shop. I'm doing two colourways this year, of course. Have month 1 and 2, neither is done yet. Don't tell them! lol

8 & 9. Mckenna Ryan's Sea Breeze, and Faith Hope & Love both started.

10. Black and white and blue blocks from last year BOM, no idea how to set them at this point.

11. Country Colours - set of blocks bought as a UFO from another sewer, have found perfect fabrics to set them off, put aside for the moment.

12. Last but certainly not least.... my hexagon quilt. A labour of love that will take years. I can live with that! LOL

Orange and Lime x-block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31575[/ATTACH]

Blue and White Star Exhange
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31576[/ATTACH]

Ugly Bach Quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]31591[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-31575.jpe   attachment-31576.jpe   attachment-31591.jpe