Old 05-27-2011, 08:58 AM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by vintagemotif
Nancy, that is a cute machine! I also like your Monthly Mini and the holder that it is on. Where did you get that holder? And the black dots for water, what is that material or medium that you used?
The Monthly Mini is not available in stores or on line right now - at least not the ones I am doing - there are some from last year I think that are now available. You have to enroll in a quilt store Monthly Mini class in order to get those patterns -- lots of fun -- and instant gratification, not like doing a king size quilt! The water dots are crystals I put on with a bejeweler type of tool. The holders are available - I think if you go to Patchabilities. The fabrics are just from fat quarters and fused down with Steam a Seam or I use Shades Softfuse, then appliqued using my Rocketeer and the #8 cam - a blanket type stitch. The little wall hanging is sandwhiched like any quilt and quilted when I do the machine applique' part. We will be doing a new one each month!

Nancy
That is such a cute mini quilt. I think I could replicate that on my own one day. Right now, I have too many projects going. The quilt look adorable hanging on that holder. Thanks for sharing!