Old 05-27-2011, 06:51 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Kitzone
Nancy your clutch purse is too cute! I really like the colors and the fact you did it all on a treadle is pretty impressive. ~ Kathie I am sure yours turned out wonderful too :thumbup:
I promised myself that I would take time this weekend to figure out how to use the binder attachments on my 66 treadle and quilt batting to the backside of some fabric that I want to make into a sling purse. I am not sure about making the purse on the treadle but will definitely use one of the other VSM's that has a reverse. Wished I had a Davis treadle to use... one of these days I might find one needing adopted.

Judy
Come on Judy, you can do the sling purse on a treadle! I know you can! I did the little clutch on a treadle, and it wasn't my 15 - which has a reverse! If I can do it any of you can do it too! Actually, I really didn't think much about the fact that I did it all on the treadle till I was done! Then it was WOW I did the whole purse on a treadle without reverse and it turned out ok! You guys need to jump in and get your feet wet! You probably will be like me and decide that is the only way to go!

Nancy