View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 03:58 AM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by wytetygeress
i have a designer SE LE...LOVE it...it was one of the last one's made in Sweden. If you decided to buy one though i would highly suggest you go to an LQS dealer. You will get a much better deal ( the guys in Joanns can't wheel and deal) and much better customer service. I paid 3600 for my floor model that had only 21 hours on it (that's nothing for these machines) I got all the gooddies, plus...one on one training until i learned how to use the machine, she threw in 3 extra feet, bobbins, needles, ect. plus has "fixed" the BTM&C errors ( between the machine and chair). I love my machine. I wont be getting rid of it until it sews its last stitch.
Not true. My dealer is in Joann's. They just rent the space, have nothing to do with Joann's. The deals are set by Husqvarna Viking. I have been dealing with this particular dealer for well over 10 years, have never had a problem with parts availability or repair. And I have never had to pay for a repair yet, all have been while machines were under warranty. Never had a problem with any of them after warranty was up.