View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 04:05 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by Great-great granny
Waking up every morning!!!! Then being excited about what new blessings I will enjoy today!!!

My God is a truly awesome God who has blessed me so abundantly for 77 years!!! (In spite of myself)

Thank you God.

Have a blessed week end & may all your quilts be filled with love
I have four and one half years to catch up to you, and I am going to be a great grandma in October and yes I, too, feel blessed every morning. I hurt sometimes, but hey, so do other people and maybe worse than me. That's another reason to count my blessings and pray for the others, eh? I feel so good when I can still start a power mower, and mow the lawn (which I will do today) after we hit four cemeteries and decorate them. I love doing that. Plant flowers and remember everyone. I was able to find lavender roses that we will put on my father's grave. He was a tester of roses (he had a gorgeous garden) and he tested the Sterling Silver Rose, which was a pale lavender and I found four of them, so they will go on my father's grave. I got some pink roses for my husband's mother. She has a rose engraved in her tombstone, so that works very well and my aunt and uncle grew roses and they will get the deeper pink ones. Then I will bring home one color of each to keep for us.

Have a good Memorial Day and God bless our soldiers, sailors, Air Force and Marines, bring them home safely and God Bless America. Edie