View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 07:57 AM
misoop

Trying to quilt...began to have tension problems. Took the quilt off....picked out the bad stitches, (AFTER trying numerous fixes) but with no luck....YESTERDAY and ALL this morning. Took the quilt off, put on a "practice" piece very similar to my quilt. I have worked HOURS on trying to get it adjusted.. :( It's doing a combination of things....sometimes long, skipped stitches....sometimes railroad tracks on top.....sometimes it will not pull up the bobbin thread....sometimes won't stay threaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCREAM!!!! I've tried adjusting the bobbin when the top looks too loose. I've adjusted the top tension until I'm crazy!! It seems like when I have the needle all the way up into the shaft, it won't work period!! I've pulled it down just a dab, and it seems to want to sew better, but it still won't do what it's supposed to do. I'm afraid the lower it any more....might mess up the stitching mechanism???? Any suggestions?!!!! Please, I hope so.. I've even tried different threads....changed needles....changed size of needle...HELP!!