Thread: WIP List
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 07:50 AM
minstrel

I usually like to finish one project before I start another because I like to feel like I've accomplished something :D However... I have not one, but TWO snowman/mitten wallhangings unfinished (one for me, one for my dd - might as well make two at the same time, right?) They were my first applique project and decided I HATE applique. My fusible web unfused, I'd never done an applique stitch on my machine and it didn't come out like I'd hoped. They're all sandwiched and basted, but I now detest them and it'll take me till next Christmas to even suck it up and quilt them. :lol:
Then I have a small bear paw wallhanging, also basted waiting for me to quilt it.
Actually just finished a baby quilt for a friend that just needs a label put on and that'll be completely done.
And my first, designed by me on my EQ6 I got for Christmas, flannel throw for my living room couch. It's about halfway pieced (not sure...haven't been able to work on it for about 6 weeks). I'm really excited about it because it'll be the first one that's all my design from start to finish. It's not a difficult or fancy pattern, but I love the fabrics and I love, love, love flannel quilts.
I think that's all the WIPs I have. The rest of you amaze me (in a GOOD way!) I might actually do more quilting if I had some in different stages, because then I could do whatever part of the process I feel like doing that day!