View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 06:51 PM
fryguymoore

Today was my last day camping. I didn't finish the quilt but I came VERY close. I began quilting it today. I decided to go with the lines since that is what most people here thought would be best. It was easier than I thought. The lines aren't as straight as I would like but I think they look okay. I tried to take a picture but it is hard to see. Only the bottom is done so far. The quilting does not show up very much which is good because it doesn't distract from the design. I skipped every other line but I may do them all.

I have had so much fun on this vacation. I am really glad this quilt is red, my least favorite color, because I would have a very hard time giving it away if it was I color I love like purple :)

So, this will be my last "Red Bargello" post. Thanks everyone for sharing this with me. All the tips and advice I got here were so valuable to me.

I couldn't take a picture of the whole quilt because it is too heavy to hang. I will post in the picture section on Monday once the binding is on.

quilting
[ATTACH=CONFIG]203660[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-203654.jpe