View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 03:04 AM
Edie

I am going to cook up some potato salad, homemade baked beans, barbeque a rack of ribs and bake carrot bars for my husband and me for Memorial Day. Other than that I plan to work in the yard and work on a baby quilt that I am doing in pinwheels and another in the Depression pattern. I do a lot of my sewing on the patio and that is what I am going to do this weekend. No chasing around or anything.

Come Father's Day and our anniversary, the kids are coming over and we will have a fun celebration that day, besides they have fencing to put up this weekend. They have a baby goat that can jump straight up 5 feet and over the fence. Busy hands!!!!! I, too, hope we don't get any more rain. Right now it is dark and gloomy, but there is no wind. So, we'll just see how the day goes. Got flowers taken to four different cemeteries yesterday, so that is all taken care of. Now it is just some cooking and doing what we would like to do for the rest of the weekend. Don't forget to fly your flag and God Bless America. Edie