Thread: IDT
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 03:11 AM
meemersmom

Originally Posted by featherweight
Originally Posted by ShirlR
I'm really happy to hear such positive comments on the Pfaff machines from you folks. I just purchased a Pfaff Expression 4.0 with the additional Fab-U-Motion with stitch regulator. Since I am a beginner, I thought I would need all the help I can get to learn and do FMQ,LOL! After purchasing, and awaiting delivery, I read some very negative comments on the web about the 1/4" foot not being accurate, the stitches curving off to the right, left, etc. Upon seeing a demo, I was really impressed with the IDT, although I have used the walking foot on my Babylock for a stitch-in-the ditch quilting project with no problem. This is my first Pfaff; I have a Babylock for embroidery and other sewing projects. I just received my machine yesterday and haven't yet taken it out of the box.
Congratulations on your new baby. You will love love it!!! :thumbup:
Congratulations on the new machine! I got the QE 4.0 in January and love it and all it can do. It is my first machine w/ IDT, and it only makes me wonder why I waited so long. I have 5 other machines (4 Vikings and a Featherweight) which are great and have their uses, but my Pfaff does what they can't (not without the $139 walking foot!!).