View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 05:25 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ButtercreamCakeArtist
Originally Posted by Rhonda
I sell my stuff to Yoder's Antiques and Gift shop in Kalona Iowa so Kalona is just my shortcut - sorry talking and not thinking again!

Yes I can put the bookmarks on I also have checkbook covers and eyeglass cases and billfolds coinpurses and totes and mini quilts that are 5" x 8" and keychains and magnets....... I just didn't want to put too much on at a time. Didn't want to flood you with too many pictures at a time. I have several files of pictures from ever since I got my computer 3 years ago. Before that it is all on 35 mm pictures.

I take an order up to Kalona at least every three weeks and sometimes every two weeks so there is a lot of stuff. Just don't want anyone to think I am overbearing with too much info.

All these pictures are things I have taken to Kalona over the last two years. I do have alot more.

FYI my avatar is a large tote I sold last year to Yoders in Kalona
OH! I don't think you would be overbearing with too much info! We love INFO! And PICTURES!! (or I do, and I think most of us do!) You do wonderful work! Now, I want to go visit Kalona just to get in that store! :D

Joette(theowner) had plans to go online but I don't think she ever really did much besides post a little on Ebay