View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 04:44 PM
brenda 5

Hello everyone. I guess next week i need to get started on my blocks. There are 13 f8s i haven't recieved.
Biblistone, Bookworm, Ok Darla, jaciqltznok, jupiter, lets quilt, pgaines, pokerdiva, rejenia, scollard, tapngran, tolepainter,wanda

I need to tell you a little about the f8s just incase i left something out. Please no black in any of the blocks. the sun and moon fabric is for my 6 year old grandson. He picked the fabric out. The fabric with the stars is for my 10 year old granddaughter. the pink is for my 4 year old granddaughter. the black, white and color is for my 12 year old granddaughter. Her bedroom is black and white with bright polka dots all over it.

I by christmas i will have 3 more granddaughters. 15,13 and and the 2 year old. I will make her quilt myself. I hope i will have time to finish all their quilts before christmas.
Have fun with their fabrics. They will love them all.

I am going to be very busy. I have a friend at work that has a 2 year old daughter that is having seizers. She quits breathing because she has several in a row. He mother wants a dog that will be trained to come and get her when she is having seizers. They have to come up with alot of money to get a dog. I am going to put a topic in and see if i can get other to help me make a quilt so we can raffle it
off. At least it would be a start. If any of you have seizers or know of anyone that does you will know it is very scarry.