Old 05-29-2011, 07:32 PM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Originally Posted by vintagemotif
Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Originally Posted by vintagemotif
This is kind of off topic, but at the same time it is topic.

So, how many of you while researching info on vintage machines and usage of vintage machines start folders of the google sites that you found helpful?

:? :roll:
If I understood your question correctly, I know what you mean. Did you see this topic on 'my pages' when I posted it? You might find it more helpful than 'bookmarking' googled info.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-81136-1.htm

:-D
Oh! Thanks for posting the link to this discussion. I will look into using my page for the information! I liked reading how others handle this too. Thanks! :-)
You are welcome. I have learned to use 'my pages' a lot more since that topic. Did you click on my Profile and see the pages I have categorized? If you have any questions I would be glad to help you out on this. I have found it to me most helpful. After 'bookmarking' quite a few topics and then trying to locate them, it just began to feel like one of my junk drawers.... you might find something you want in there if you swish thingies back and forth long enough. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, I didn't get back with you after this post. I got busy with kids activities, and then went to the Eagle Scout ceremony-which was way cool!

I know what you mean in that you feel like one of the junk drawers, that was how I'm feeling.

I never paid any attention to this feature, but now I will! After looking through yours, I now have an idea as to how to set mine up. Thank you again! :)