View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 08:56 PM
mommabogue

Ok.. I've finally done it....gotten brave enough to introduce myself..Quite honestly, I've just been too scared I'd be TOTALLY sucked into this "quilting thing" you all got going here! I'm a busy (at this point, stay at home mom) housewife & mother of 4 (almost all grown kids) and I LOVE EVERYTHING about quilting!! Sooo I already love all of you!!! I have been a member for several yrs. but have had major pc problems for the past 3 and am just now being able to read the newsletters from then. I have looked at nearly ALL the pics that have been posted of quilt items you folks have made and saved them in my files to "reference to". They all are absolutely beautiful!! You all have a certain 'charm' about you that mesmerizes me, I guess that's part of being a quilter. So.. I will try to post from time to time (although I will be starting a job in a week and don't know how much time I will have) but I definitely want to get back to my quilting that has been laid to the side for way too long now and I have to say that you all have inspired me to do so. Thanks for all the enthusiasm, etc that you have brought and I hope to meet all of you soon!!! :wink: Hugs to all for now & goodnight (it is past midnight here in Indiana)