View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 03:07 AM
sunnyhope

Originally Posted by Izy
crikey, am still learning myself, but I am always willing to share what I have learnt lol!!! :D I love to share tips and how to make life easier.

The clover bias maker is available in different sizes, 1/4" etc. You cut your fabric up on the bias as usual, 3/4" wide for 1/4" finish etc. and you feed it through this little gadget which rolls the sides in and you iron it in place while you pull it through - does that make sense - just google clover bias strip maker and I am sure you will find one, very quick and easy to use!!

I have just googled clover bias maker and found a site which actually shows you how to make your own using no more than a needle and your iron!! creativelittledaisy.typepad.com/creative_little_daisy/2007/11/diy-version-of.html - 53k - Check this out, I might try this myself, you just widen the gap between our need to the size you wish your bias to be - how clever!!! Good luck!! :-) :-) :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSoQFVykhuU

theres a utube video on it but how do u really attach the edging on a quilt???????????????????