View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 06:20 AM
mzsooz

Thanks everyone for your comments. I will try to respond to all comments in one message here.

As to school. She is in high school. The dr refused to sign the home hospital papers for us so we have decided to do internet high school.

I guess what I was wanting to know most was about the pain. Is it really this bad or does she have something else going on. Sounds like it is normal.

We will watch her diet better and try to eat foods that help with inflammation.

I am a little worried about the comments about the heart murmur. The cardiologist did an echocardiogram and said that her heart was normal so I'm hoping that this means she won't have later complications. He says no if she stays on her antibiotic and keeps those strep antibodies down.

Thanks again. Since this came up I'm amazed at how many people have had rheumatic fever. The cardiologist says that usually it doesn't get caught and then he sees them later to deal with the damage to their heart. I had two drs in on the discovery and it was me that kept asking about rheumatic fever until I finally got one to do the blood test. It is so frustrating when you have to force drs. to open their minds and do the tests that are needed.

Thanks again, you quilters are the best!!!!