View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 07:53 AM
patricej
Administrator

there will be a variety of opinions about the precuts walmart has been carrying for several months. the same can fairly be said about factory cut/packed precuts sold elsewhere.

we heard from those who've seen a significant difference between the selection of packs.

i'm sure i'm not the only person here who has paid as much or more for fabrics of different brands and from other sources only to have it perform below the expectations "set" by the price.

i must confess ... i personally tend to shy away from any fabrics from any source that are packed in such a way that i can't get a good look and feel before i decide.

But i also know i'm very fortunate in having a wide variety of choices regarding where and what i buy.

i think we can summarize this topic by saying that some of the precut packs are bargains and some are not.

unless somebody can contribute suggestions regarding ways we can tell the difference (regardless of where we are shopping) it might be time to bring this conversation to a close.