Old 06-01-2011, 12:40 PM
NannySandy

Rita's Mom, I also do not like for anyone to see "wt numbers" I've written down, so I don't usually write them down. That's why I've been so surprised at myself for writing my numbers so freely on the wt loss thread. But then again, you are all going through the same thing I'm going through and there is no way anyone I would not want to see my weight, would ever find it here. Also, the journal/binder that I am making for my wt loss journey does NOT have my weight listed anywhere in it.....just in case. When we moved from FL to AL last year and I went to get AL drivers license, I almost had a fit when I found out AL puts your weight on your license. Oh, you should see how I hide my license... That thing is kept in a secret hiding place. Just the other night, I was trying to decide when I want to go get new license? How many pounds do I want to lose before getting a new license? I will know when the time is right.

Also, I agree that depression has a lot to do with weight loss. When a person is depressed, they basically don't care about themselves, how they look, how they feel. Therefore, there is more of a tendency to overeat and not care about what or how much you eat. Just my thoughts. Sandy