Old 04-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Joan

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
Karla, I would love it!!! You got any ideas what I can do with the houseful of people that are going to want Easter Dinner here???

Guess I am just a little bummed out today. No help from any family, just the come over and sit down to eat kind. 12 or more coming over this afternoon(always a couple that don't let you know they are coming!) Mom would help if she could, but she is still in terrible pain from the broken tailbone.
Thanks for listening, I think I feel better. Hope the mares wait till after the dishes are done!!!
Tink's Mom--Just leave 'em all, our family lives far away and we would love company although I have to tell you we are going "out". The kitchen is closed!
Or, just get a few pizzas---sounds good to me. Shame on your family for not volunteering to bring sides dishes or whatever. (and don't forget the paper plates!--get pretty ones with flowers or Easter Eggs on them...festive, don't you think?)

Karla--sorry, you have barn duty but we'll be so excited to see your new little ones.......it's not too long until May and Rachel will be home. I really missed mine when they went away to school, too, and enjoyed the summers. (until they got jobs elsewhere....lol)

Terri--Well, how was Easter? Big dinner? I hope you didn't forget Big Boy, he expects little treats on special days.

Amma---I think you had just better own up to it and get a baby of your own to watch! Who wouldn't want a miniature horse??????

Mimi---Have you had a cold or something, sorry to hear you have been under the weather.....apparently I missed that somewhere along the way