Old 06-01-2011, 04:03 PM
sew wishful

Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by sew wishful
I got such a pleasant surprise while camping this past weekend. My two older daughters called and wanted to come over...to the campground and bring my birthday gift. Lots of comments interjected into the conversation like...did I tell you how awesome this gift is??....or can't wait for you to see this awesome gift we got for you! LOL!! Driving me crazy so I said come on over...NOW!!! LOL! Well, they did come over with this big gift wrapped box in the back of the pickup. More to follow....
Randa, I am a couple pages behind so you may have already been told this, but do you realize that blue around the badge is for the 'centennial' model. Even though Singer started in 1851 and their Centennial models were 1951, they started appearing in the mid range of the AJ series in 1950. Congratulations, what sweet daughters you have!

Nancy
I thought that's what that meant, but was unsure...thought it was just FW that got the centennial badge. Oooh, I'm so much more excited now!!! Can't wait to share the news with the girls!!