View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 05:21 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Elisabethann
Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I looooooove it!!!! Is there any way I could have a copy of this pattern???? A friend of mine I quilt with is a HUGE shoe addict!! She has over 80 pairs of shoes!! Over the last few years she got me into shoes.. Now I don't have THAT many pairs of shoes, but I have a cute little collection of them. And now that I am back to work after a year of maternity leave, I am back to wearing my cute shoes again.. I plan to buy more shoes soon as I saw some GORGEOUS ones recently.. So I might take some of those shoe patterns to make mini wallhangings to put in my walk in closet where my shoes are.... please please ppppppppplease can I have the pattern!!!????
I could be wrong, but I seem to remember her posting before and the shoes are actually painted, not fabric pieced. It is a great quilt isnt it?!
ditto ... QuiltingAddict hand painted on fabric the shoes, as per each of the threads as we watched the quilt grow!!!!!! Can one get a pattern for the Mona Lisa?

So get your paints, brushes and shoes out .... and start your masterpiece!

QuiltingAddict .......... Words can not say how unbelievably awesome this is! Your GodDaughter is going to be ecstatic .... and even a picture is not going to be able to show well enough, her thrill. I suspect there'll be tears? :)

Your talent is beyond belief!!!! :)
Signed, Your UBM!!! :lol: