Old 04-12-2009, 07:00 PM
mimisharon

Originally Posted by barnbum
Well--you two got me all nervous about the woodshed talk. We have a woodshed. :lol:

I'm pretty careful about what I sell for. I got $300 for a large ragged flannel--it came to $15/hour. They bought the fabric. (Dana's quilt on my website).

I'm hoping to really get a lot of things made for the Nov craft sale. The woman in charge said they haven't had anyone selling quilted stuff! :D I guess last year there was too much jewelry.

I'll be good. I'll just say things like "Oh my if I ask any less for that one, Patrice and Terri will never let me forget it. Sorry, but the price is FIRM!" :wink: How's that?
Multiplied by 3!!!! Never undersell yourself. $15 an hour with all the love and heart you put into it is cheap!!! There are lots of charities that would love to have you do that kind of work for them for your low prices. Let's not sell to parents of students anymore (learned the hard way, I used to do the same thing, NO MORE!! they take advantage every time) unless you can charge them the full price deserved. Tell them the sale is on November 25th at whatever location you choose and the prices are firm!

Promise?????