View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 03:27 PM
sassy granny

Does it have a number on the front, below the singer emblem?
I saw one that looked similar but in a cabinet at a vendors mall yesterday. It wasn't in the best shape but not bad either. It had the number 10 on the front and G8701526 on a metal plate on the bed of the machine. I couldn't get close enough to it to really check it out, so much stuff was piled on it. I did notice the throat plate was missing and it didn't have any bobbins or attachments of any kind with it. The cabinet front of the cabinet was a door that opened with space inside the door ofr thread and etc. The tag in the door said, Stradivaro Cabinet. It was electric and had a knee press for the control inside too. It was priced 75 dollars which I thought to be a little high but I don't know that much about the old machines. I left a message for the owner to call me to see if it worked or not. Does anybody have any suggestions. I PM'd Billy but I know he is busy and may be days before he gets back to me. I would like to know something since I think they will probably be in the mall over the weekend.
Thanks for any help.

sassy granny