Old 06-03-2011, 01:50 AM
sew wishful

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
Originally Posted by Weedwoman
Originally Posted by okiepastor
Kathie S--I am having trouble keeping up here as well----and since I have SERIOUS house cleaning to do as soon as DGD gets here to help, I foresee being about 200 pages behind!

I am debating about which machines to keep--I certainly have an abundance right now--though half of them are at Tomilu's for re-dos....
Realistically, how many do I NEED???? C'mon, someone help me out here---eleven is really over the top, right??? :>)!

Anyone out there have a burning desire for a 306K? she is at Tomilu's right now....or a 66---can't make up my mind who to re-home!!!! And I have cleared out enough extra machines to be embarassing!
If eleven is over the top, then I've already slipped over the edge because I have 25 and am always on the look at for another one I don't 'need' but 'want'. Enjoy them all.
Oh no, if 11 is over the top, I am off the limp, for sure! Without counting I think maybe I have topped 20 with my most recent being my Singer 301A... soon to be my most favoritest machine. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
(Love your new avatar, Linda!!) I've also slipped over the edge! Dang! But my kids are gonna have something to leave their kids from Gramma!! LOL! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!