Old 06-03-2011, 05:11 AM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by JHolm
Friday is my "weigh in day" and when I weighed in this morning I discovered that I had 2# gone forever this week.

That's really good for me as the whole month of May I only had 5.5# gone forever.

Since I've been swimming more my DH says my legs are "hot". He's such a goof. I'm 60 yrs old and I think I lost any chance of "hot" legs yrs ago but I love it when he tells me things like that.

Missy - I can relate to things getting stuck. That happened to me after I had my stomach stappled 29 yrs ago. I was happy to throw up because it felt so good compared to the pain of having food stuck. I always found it amusing that mushy food could get stuck. Keep up the good work, I know you will adjust to your new stomach in time. Be sure to let us know what the doc says Monday. I'm also curious about your avatar. We have a chihuahua but she would never lower herself to allow us to dress her in a diving outfit. I got her a Green Bay Packer shirt and she wears that during the games.

Everyone have a good day. Remember today is the first day of the rest of your life!
Thank you so much Jeanne! You are right...it will just take more time for me to get used to my new stomach. I had a friend send me that picture (the one on my avatar) and I loved it so much so I put it on here. :)

Missy