Old 06-03-2011, 09:39 AM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by mpeters1200
Now I have to go back and reread page 1125 to learn about the my pages. Lots of great info there, but I'll need to have it up in order to actually use the my pages thing.

To whomever that posted the link to the singer attachment directions, thank you.

I went at looked at my ruffler and my manual and it was exactly the same as the link. While I understand the words written are English, the meaning is Greek. Since I'm working on my first project EVER that involves ruffling or gathering....I'm cheating and having a tailor friend of mine help me with it. I'm hoping I can do it without having to add that big monster to the machine!

Does anyone have an example of an edgestitch foot that would fit a 66? I don't have one with the machine now. Are they available for these older machines or only for the new ones? I think it might be helpful for some of these rolled hems I'm doing. Just a thought. Billy, if you have one, can I combine them with an order for classic 66 bobbins?
Do you need to bookmark my bookmarks?! ;)
Check my "my pages" pages for your info on attachments. I hope it is there. If not, check a manual.

Here is the link for attachments: http://www.thesewbox.com/free_sewing...tructions.html