View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 11:28 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
Thanks Red!

QNC - I didn't answer you about the Cds - you put one in the top and one in the base to keep the shape!

K x
thanks, K, it's just my pc is so slow, at the time, I didn't want to go look up, yet another link and wait, if it was too much monkey business. Should have known, if you were reccommending it, it wouldn't be ALL monkey business, lol! i've been there since then, and didn't realize, this makes a good size pin cushion, but I could use one like that. I have one, that I made in a hurry, and didn't weight the bottom. Gonna give it some lead to it's b*tt!
speaking of butts, can't help myself,...it's your thread I'm hijacking to you, so taking my liberties, lol...told somebody that hubby was sitting on his gluteus maximus last night, right?....then told him...more to it,...but this is the important part...so he hears the word 'maximus', and not being familiar with medical terms, he says, "you telling ppl on computer, I got a big butt? :shock:
ME: :lol: :lol: :lol: no, silly, that's what it's called. that's what everybodies is called. glu-t-e-us max-i-mus.
he has said it three times to me since then. I don't know if he is worried or relieved. He wasn't concerned about the part of the story, about me waiting till next electrical storm and gonna shove him out the door. Has to do with taking me fabric shopping...another post...story by swansong. sorry, her hubby got hit, but, that's me, always find the funny side afterwards. :lol: