Old 06-04-2011, 02:04 PM
irishrose

swcrazzy, I always lose weight on a trip. I just don't eat as much when I travel, plus fewer snacks are available.

Xylie, I would be a sick puppy if I ate that much processed food. I also don't microwave my food with a very few exceptions. I may have a Lean Cuisine tonight. These flowers are kicking my posterior. I'm feeling good, which under the circumstances is wonderful, but it's so hot and humid. I hate AC, but it's tempting to make the switch.

Off to the store to get some more mulch and some cleaner for the antique dressing table that followed me home from a yard sale and a sewing machine I rescued on the way to the dumpster. The dressing table literally did follow me home. The young man was going to deliver it in his van. Instead, he walked it down the middle of the street on the casters.

Thank you, Gail. I need your good wishes if I'm going to meet Xylie's challenge. I'm down to 11 pounds to go. The last ones have been around too long to leave without kicking and screaming. Hang in there, y'all. Judy