View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

DH just told me a kitchen story AND an old girlfriend story....
When he was in high school, while at her house, his girlfriend cooked some boiled eggs and set them on the table to cool off.
After a few minutes, one of them busted open and it had a biddy in it, feathers and all.
I'm not sure I actually believe this story...all you chicken owners...is this possible? She probably boiled it on the stove for at least 20 minutes, unless she really knew how to cook...LIKE ME (SAYING IT LOUD FOR HUBBY TO HEAR ME) lol,...
can you believe I just went in living room and asked him if he saw this himself, and he said yes...it was on the table. The egg had just burst open and you could see the chick. If it had been in a nest under a chicken for one more day, it would have hatched.
I said, "who was the girlfriend?"
"I ain't gonna tell you."
"Why not?"
"Because it's none of your business."
"You don't remember, do you?" "You just remember the egg."
"No, I do remember. Her name was p---- g---"
I said, "why didn't you want to tell me? You told me the story, you put it out there on the floor....you watch all those court shows."
Ok, so I'm watching this now...points to tv....MEN!!! w/ old girlfriends, really. Hmmm, think I'll get him in the kitchen and 'cause' a disaster!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: