Old 06-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Xylie55

Originally Posted by patimint
Originally Posted by Xylie55
Originally Posted by pnptrapp
Thanks, I think for me it's the planning of the meals that does me in! I have two young boys and it seems like we're always running crazy, or that I've lost track of time and feel rushed to make dinner or lunch or sometimes breakfast, and end up eating whatever's handy. Try to stock up on healthy/ healthier stuff, but it's ahrd to find good food that's quick and easy! :)
Well,we eat the pre-made breakfast's and dinners.It only takes 4 minutes pr person to make.Breakfast,from Walmart frozen section is $1.60.I also buy the 24 pk blueberry pancakes that are about 4 inches wide.And their good.I sometimes give toast,or pancakes with the breakfasts.Same with dinner.My hubby and I split 1 dinner,add a salad.And he has bread,I don't eat bread too much tho.I use butter flavored spray like pam only walmart brand,for butter.Now I know some may not like them,but,in 3 1/2 yrs both my hubby and my blood work has been spot on,perfect.He's 84 and has had a 4 way by-pass 22 yrs ago.And had high cholesterol,sodium,you name it.Now,he's been perfect for 3 1/2 yrs.And mine is perfect too,where before it wasn't.Now days the frozen foods etc are nutritional and taste good,most are around 350 calories.I've lost 90 pounds eating them.Fast,quick,cheap,and are both good for you,and tastes good.Works great for us.Kids can have OJ with their breakfast.We have just coffee.And I drink lots of water.That's why I'm teetering right now,I got off the dinners,and also made 4 cakes.Not working.So,got a bunch of different dinners,and green salad,and am back on now.Already lost 2. pounds.So,know it works.I got the idea from those diet dinners they sell that are so expensive.I thought,I can do that way cheap with TV dinners.So I did.90 pounds ago.
I like the looks of this, there are only the 2 of us and it is hard to cook for 2 without left overs (my down fall). What do you eat for lunch? or do you only eat 2 meals aday? I am going to give this a try. What have I got to loose??? hehe
Ya,I don't do lunch every day.But we have fruits like watermelon or cantelope sometimes.Sometimes,
i have a bowl of soup.I like this way very much.I can't cook and buy groceries for what I can get these dinners for.And it's a win/win.Because you'll be on a portion control life style change,which means less calories,thus you'll lose weight.Mine was at about 3 pounds pr month.But,it's stayed off.Plus it will save $$ on the groc/gas bill.So,you don't have a thing to lose,except weight!