Old 06-05-2011, 05:11 AM
purrfectquilts

Hmm, non-sewing items? I opened a couple drawers by my sewing machine and I see foil, sticky back sand paper, fat pipe cleaners, small paint brushes, emery boards, beeswax, lint rollers, hair clips, double stick tape, freezer paper, parchment paper, wax paper, painters tape, plastic medical tape, magnetic parts dish, butter knife, screw driver with groove filed in, orangewood manicure stick, sharpened piece of dowel, fat and skinny soda straws, broken crochet hook (stilleto), glue sticks, permanent and washable, washable school glue, junk mail (plain on one side) tweezers (sharp pointed, bent with ridges), cookie cutters, plastic lids for templates, Qtips, grabber with magnetic end, rubber pieces to keep foot pedal in place, OSB board and plywood sheets (for chair mats), T square, protractor, compass, clothes drying rack, plastic bags, 3 sizes, small needle nose pliers, tin can for pencils, coffee cup holder, and rubber maid turnable with cutting mat glued on top, binder clips, oven liner sheets........I could keep going, but then these ARE all sewing items for me. LOL

I love all the items that people come up with and the innovative ways to use them.