Thread: FABRIC IS BACK
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:12 AM
twinkie
Power Poster

I have just returned from the 2011 Wal Mart Shareholders Meeting in Fayetteville, Arkansas. I went as a guest of Wal Mart for 4 days and represented my store from Oneonta, Alabama. While in the meeting on Wednesday, June 1, 2011, they were discussing some changes that were taking place in Wal Mart. As I used a walker on wheels due to my problem with walking long distances, I was placed on the ground floor of the meeting in the 8th row just down from the stage. Mr. John Aden was speaking about the fact that they were bringing back firearms to the stores. Then he said, "And, continuing with words that begin with "F", Fabric is Back". Well, without thinking, I shouted "Praise the LORD". Didn't realize my voice carried and then John said, "Did I hear a Praise the LORD"? Anyway, he said it would be full fabric that would be cut by an associate. He also said that they listened to the customers and that fabric would return to 700 stores by September. He then said that if your store had fabric, you would not lose it. I am enclosing a picture that was taken as he was speaking from the stage of this years meeting. WHOOOHOO!!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-207099.jpe