Old 06-05-2011, 02:54 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by quilthappygail
Hi everyone. It's a perfect day here in the high desert of Ca. I've been in the yard most of the day and just came in and looked at myself in the mirror and got a little to much sun my face and arms are a bit to pink but that will fade in a day or two. Been good eating so far today had cold cereal and fruit for breakfast and egg salad on a bed of lettuce with fresh veggies for lunch. Not going to have the Sunday dinner of years past just can't eat that way anymore. It will be a cup of soup and a salad and fruit for dessert.
Missy so happy your first dinner out turned out well and I can't wait to see how much more you have lost since surgery.
Xylie I think I'll try some of those dinners you talked about and when I go to the health food store for our green tea I'll check out the Spirutien sounds like just what I need to get moving if you get my drift. lol
Nancia Good for you I know how hard it is to pass up things you like and especially when you DS would enjoy that sort of treat
Stephanie I will look forward to posts from you and welcome. As far as FQ's I have as much chance of winning a FQ as a snowball in h---
I just get so much from all who are on this journey to a healthy life.
Hugs to all
Gail
Thank you so much! I agree with you...I also get so much from those on this board. It is truly a bank full of priceless wisdom.

Missy