View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 03:00 PM
hobbykat1955

Originally Posted by Katy
Loved it! Wondered how anyone could think it possible but that was okay for that minute or two it tool to get to the sorry I used the wrong name post. Teo the two kids wondering who is youngest, two of my gour children are older than you. To the rest of you there seems to a cluster of us just about the same age. Will be 56 on July 7. Last year I turned 55 and I was born in 55. That was kind of cool. Those of you waiting on first grandkids I am waiting on # 5 (late Sept.) that are totally mine by blood. I have two that are mine because I helped raise their parents and three more whose parents are my Godchildren so if it is possible to have such a thing, they are God grandchildren. GRANDS ARE WONDERFUL but I LOVED being a mom to so I expected to enjoy this. My oldest is 32 and it is his first child due I'm Sept.
Katy I think we talked before abt both being 1955 and 55..But ck this one out for double digits...
In 1999...I turned 44 on the 22nd in 1955 and what was the best part of all those no's...It was the yr I got to retire from the Fed's...And the reason I could retire so soon...no kids...so I got to spend all the money I would have saved for College Educations.