View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Katy

Originally Posted by jlin52
Just a little trivia for all of you talking about age and double digits etc. This year July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, & 5 Sundays - This happens only once every 823 years. Also, we're going to experience 4 unusual dates: 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11, and that's not all: Take the last two digits of the year you were born, now add the age you will be this year. The results will be 111 for everyone in the whole world.
I heard those weird facts earlier. Pretty funny what entertains us huh? My mom lives with me and is currently 88. Her DOB is July 22,1922 which is 7-22-22 and she had me on July 7, 1955 which is 7-7-55 and as I noted earlier I am currently 55 as well.
I think I may have discovered why I could not get a pic on from my iPhone so I am going to try to post a pic of what I am tring to finish on my design board so I can get to my Boom Blocks. Also my new profile pic shows what happened to that cute little puppy who was in my hand in the previous profile pic.
I love this so now I am going to take a break and sew one Boom block I will dig deep and see whose block I pull out. This is going to be fun!!!
Are there any instructions about setting up the photo bucket for these pics here on the board or is it easy enough for a fairly literate computer user to follow and do it? Input please from some of you fellow Boomers who are doing it. And now to sew. KT KT THE QUILTING LADY

Memory Quilt in progress
[ATTACH=CONFIG]207268[/ATTACH]

and with a recent hair cut
[ATTACH=CONFIG]207269[/ATTACH]

my boom block back from Carol Hupp.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]207270[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-207262.png   attachment-207263.jpe   attachment-207264.jpe