Old 06-05-2011, 04:35 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by Rita's mom
Hope everyone's Sunday is going well! Mine started a little iffy because hubby wanted to go out for breakfast. I had 3 strips of bacon and 2 eggs gave all of my potatoes to my dh except a bite,and then split a big pancake with him.(no butter and very little syrup)I am not sure what that came to calorie wise but I know it is not even close to what I should have stayed at. Then we went to the Good Fellows car show and walked and walked and walked in the heat, skipped lunch and then had a soup and salad for dinner.(at a resturant also so I know it was higher in calories and fat than I needed it to be.(ranch dressing!) But I am hoping all the walking and the heat will balance things out! LOL I did drink a ton of water though, so thats good. Now I am just sunburned and tired. :)

Welcome to the late comers! Even if you didn't get in for the FQ's this month the support is worth so much more.

Missy good luck tomorrow on your weigh in! And thank you for sharing your story with us. It does help to know others have struggles right along with us, and when we start having trouble being as motivated as we need to be, it helps to be able to say to ourselves if so and so can do this I can too! I have been off track some what the last two weeks and I KNOW if it wasn't for all of you on here I would have given up and went back to my old ways by now! I am a little off track right now but thanks to all of you I am no where near giving up!

Missy how is the blog coming along?
I finally got the blog set up and now I am writing my first post. I really want something to chronicle this journey for me. As soon as I get it posted I will add the link to my signature. Thanks so much for remembering the blog!

Missy