Thread: FABRIC IS BACK
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 09:47 PM
crafty_linda_b

Our walmart just remodeled..they moved the entire store to all different areas? don't know what the logic was to this? The fabric is now where the furniture was, it was moved once before to where the kids clothes used to be, the pharmacy was moved out into a plywood room in front of the checkstands, until the regular pharmacy was done remodeling. Now the fabric dept is about half the size it was and all the prices jumped up about $2 a yard. I don't think I will be shopping there much. It's too confusing, the store isles are narrower and the quality of items seem to have declined. I called their 800# and voiced my opinion for what its worth. I think Joann's has a much better selection and with my 40% & 50% off coupons they are a better buy. Sorry Walmart but I will be taking my business elsewhere. Besides you can go in there when it's the 1st of the month when alot of people get their SS checks and there will only be 4 checkers on duty, if we are lucky. I think Sam Walton would be disappointed to see what his hard work to build this company has now become. crafty_linda_b