Old 06-06-2011, 04:21 AM
Yarn or Fabric

I actually am one step ahead of frau about the take everything out of the room process. I did that last summer - and took nearly everything out of the room, vacuumed and then moved things around until I could get the best layout possible with the floor plan. I'm really happy with the way it is set up right now. I will say that if I don't make friends with the quilting frame and machine by the end of summer, it will go - and that will clear up a TON of space however I'll lose a lot of storage space lol.

I know how to organize it - I just don't have time to do it at the moment. It is loads better than it was this time last year and that is a huge improvement. Just using stuff will help out tremendously. I intend to do that this summer - lots of stuff will be made & hopefully quilted.. I have a huge to do list that isn't getting smaller just by looking at it lol. Now that my foot is healing up after surgery I will be able to start sewing again. I was in there for a few hours yesterday and it wasn't pleasant on my foot that's for sure. I'm going to sew again this weekend with a friend - and make sure I've got everything cut and ready to go

I thought it would be fun to open up a thread for those of us that have rooms that are not so picture worthy so that we could come out of our shame closet and say hey, mine is a disaster zone & should be cordoned off ;)