View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 05:23 AM
arimuse

I live in cowboy boots and am never closer to a horse than maybe watching a western on tv! lol! I wear a 9AA shoe and have a high arch - and around 25 yrs ago had a bad accident and went to a chiropractor and he told me my back was too straight and it needed to be forced into an S curve and cowboy boots were perfect for this. (the heels are the right height and slant) Even a guy I worked with who only wore cb boots said they were great and I should try them way before the chiro told me - after I tried on my first pair I was hooked. I stood up and it was as if I took a magic pill! I had chronic back pain for a long time - first step, it was such a relief to my back muscles they felt like jelly. When I wear boots all day at night when I take them off I cannot walk at all - my back completely shuts down until it adjusts to the shift in my legs. If I need a sneaks I only wear New Balance with inserts, and I got inserts like they show on tv, only at a mall store, I think they cost me 20$ but are worth it. If I get dressed up I have to waer a shoe with at least a 3" heel - never ever can I wear flats and I seldom walk barefoot, even house shoes are heeled. sharet
(oh, yes, if you need them inserts are wonderful! once you find what works with your feet/back it will change your life - no pain!)