Thread: WIP List
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 08:04 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
I hung the batting over the bannisters for about a week and all the creases fell out - no pre washing! Its so light and soft and really lofty but quilts like a dream!

K x
k, you got that 6600 yet? woo hoo, I can't wait till you do...you may still do a lot of hand stuff, but it will lure you to do more on machine...just, you said quilts like a dream...and made me want to go hug my machine!!! I am in love! :P
oh, and Skeat's right about how to give your neighbor, your gift. My, but you are such a giving person! I don't think you sleep, lol. Sounds great to me. She may be a straight shooter, but probably not that rude,...and if she is...after you tell us the end of the story, we'll come on over, and straighten her out...we'll think of something that doesn't come back on you, lol!
Lots of stories been written about hard nosed ppl that were melted by kindness. Maybe she's been alone too long, or secretly insecure and has a hard shell on outside. We'll be with you in spirit when you go over there. hugs, C