View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 08:54 AM
MissJMac

This board is a haven for loving, caring ladies of the quilting world. Have a problem, need a resource, share a favorite site, show off a special achievement, or simply vent a situation - this is the spot!! Recently, I was looking for a site that sold fabric panels at a reasonable price (our church mission circle is very low on funds but we manage to make quilts for charities). I got a message from a member who was thining out her stash and offered to send me some panels she no longer needed. I just received several panels that will make beautiful lap quilts for homebound senior citizens and toddler quilts for needy children.
I have learned so much from you ladies and I feel truly blessed to have found this site. Your generosity in sharing your expertise is appreciated by everyone and I just wanted to let you all know your kindness has not gone unnoticed. A special thanks to "LINDASIDLOW" the member whose donation will warm the hearts of many needy residents in the Kansas City area. Bless you all.