View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 11:06 AM
ArizonaQuilts1

Hi Chibi,

Yes! Those were the panels I was trying to find. You did a great job with the setting and your quilt is so cute!

One lady told me that the fabrics sold out so fast so I guess that's why I was having so much trouble.

But now I am on to another project with the baby quilts behind me. This one is an oversized king in the DWR pattern for a friend's mom and dad. They are celebrating 50 years of marriage in November. The way this one is going, I will need every minute to finish. :) I've never made a DWR before and I must have underestimated the effort. This one is planned with colors radiating from dark to light and there are 4 different colors that go at the ends of the arc. I keep sewing the wrong colors on the ends of the arcs and I am getting dizzy. DOH!

Have a great week. Thanks for sharing.

Mary

Originally Posted by Chibi
I love the way you used the Jolly Jungle panels. I am excitedly awaiting the birth of my first grandchild in August. The theme of the baby's room is baby jungle animals. I found the panel with the 10" prints at a quilt shop in Trenton, FL and the panel with the small animal faces in Paducah, KY. Here is a photo of the quilt I designed on EQ7 using those fabrics. The blocks in the outer corners are made from the border of the big panel that you used.