View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 02:27 PM
KristinaH

Originally Posted by moonwork42029
I try to do small things to make other people smile at random times...you never know what is going on in their lives and it might make a world of difference to them.

We ride a Goldwing and travel many back roads. I try to wave if I see someone outside...some wave back and others don't. I like to think at least they know "someone" saw and thought about them today even if no one else does.

Glad the clerk had a good heart :) Character is hard to find somedays.
MY DBF and I ride a 1999 Harley Night Train. He is a hardcore biker (will ride in ANY weather). Riding on back I see many things that he does not. And I too wave at anyone that waves at us or just wave to be nice. Part of the reason being is that he is kinda scary on that bike. He is a big, tattooed up man that looks mad a lot. He is not mad but it is just the way he looks. It tends to scare most people. lol

I too believe in paying it forward, Karma, and being kind to those that are kind to you.

By the way...watch for motorcycles they are everywhere. We have had several friends injured already this year due to drivers not seeing them.