Old 04-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Cherrie

So In August our chihuahua had her 1st litter of pups. And my friend wanted one so bad, so my husband let her have one. She said she'd pay us $10 a wk for the dog (we wanted $50). So it's now April and all together she's only paid us $4.

Anyway, this morning she calls me and wants to know if I want the dog back, apparently its peeing on everything. Which i don't understand because after she took the dog and i was at her house the pup did so well going potty outside. Well a few wks ago she had to have one of her other dogs put down, so idk if thats why this pup is acting like this or what. So I took the dog back. Put it on a leash and tied it to my door knob, well my 3 yr old is sitting next to it playing w/ mr. potato head, and the dog lifts its leg and pees on my son's jeans! omg.

So I do not want to keep this dog. It needs a patient caring person to retrain him, and I just can't do it w/ my 3 kids, 3 other dogs and my chi had another litter last week! So now I'm scrambling to rehome this pup. Sigh. Posted on craigslist, not the wisest thing, but you know. Now i wait til my hubby comes home and sees him (he's on 2nd shift). :shock: